Terry Jones (of Monty Python’s Flying Circus) goes on a humor-filled journey to recount the amazing tale behind the world’s simplest number. Using computer graphics, “One” is brought to life, in all his various guises. One’s story reveals how celebrated civilizations in history were achieved, where our modern numbers came from and how the invention of zero changed the world forever; and saved us from having to use Roman numerals today.
- Douglas HainlineThese are wonderful! Thank you so much!
- » 25th January 2012: Mr Willox’s classes Bridge of Don Academy – Faculty of Mathematics and Numeracy[...] http://www.mathsrevision.com/; http://nlvm.usu.edu/en/nav/vlibrary.html; http://htends2zero
- Mr HHi, the password is either 'hardsums' or no password (just hit enter). I'm glad you find them useful
- gholdenThese are great but I want to make some changes to one or two. Can you give me the password? Thanks
- Colleen Young...and parts 3, & 4! http://colleenyoung.wordpress.com/wolframalpha/examples/